Monday, April 12, 2010

A Little Bit About Myself

So I don't really know what to write about. I guess I'll say some stuff about me. I love to read. Some of my favorite books are Anne of Green Gables, A Wrinkle in Time, Pride and Prejudice, etc. The list goes on and on. There are also some books that I dislike: A Series of Unfortunate Events, Twilight, and anything by Charles Dickens. I respect that he is a good writer, but I can't stand the way he rambles! Actually, A Christmas Carol wasn't really that bad... I couldn't get through anything else by him, though.

I like movies, such as The Princess Bride and Meet The Robinsons, along with any Disney classics. (The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and The Lion King would have to be my favorites.) I also dislike Star Trek, Lord of the Rings (depending on what mood I'm in) and Star Wars (ditto.)

I like to think of myself as witty. In reality, I can crack a few jokes, but nothing really all that special. I am, however, obsessed with the word "witty," as you might have noticed from my title. I wish I could fit that adjective more than I do. But enough about me, what do you like to do? I am tagging you, if you are reading this, to post on your blog (or in the comment section if you dpn't have a blog) things that you like and dislike. Things you love an hate. I guess it's not really a meme, since there are no organized guidelines, but I'd still like to hear what everyone thinks. Thanks for reading, and I'll go on and thank you in advance for responding, since I know you will. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Ah, The Princess Bride...

    My name is Ingo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane Eyre. Pride and Prejudice. Persuasion. The Great Gatsby. I'll stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I really need to read Jane Eyre. I have a lot of stuff on my list right now, but I'll get to it eventually!

    ReplyDelete