Saturday, April 24, 2010

STOP THE NOODLE SCHOOZ!!!!



Gilmore Girls. I rather like Gilmore Girls. In fact, I love Gilmore Girls. The wit is quick, the storyline is good, and it’s an all around great show. It is a culturally literate person’s dream; to watch it, and see how many cult references they get. I blame this show for the fact that I talk so fast, and no one can understand what I’m saying. :P

But, you’re probably wondering about my title. What is The Noodle Shcooz, and why are we stopping it? Well, I actually don’t know. It’s a Gilmore Girls reference. There are several things from that show that I can quote, and they are funny in the context of the show, but also just saying them.

I mean come one, don’t try to tell me you can hear the phrase “Stop the Noodle Shcooz” and not laugh. It’s just not possible. Some other random phrases are, “I made that dish a hundred times, it never exploded!” “I was attacked by a band of swans as a child.” And, the all-time classic, “COPPER BOOM!”

So basically, my point is, you need to watch Gilmore Girls. I don’t care who you are, your age, or you gender. It doesn’t matter. This show is still awesome. Watch it. Like right now.

Oy with the poodles already...







4 comments:

  1. Whatever Noodle Schooz is, it sounds evil. Obviously it must be stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to give it a go. I can honestly tell you have have never even thought of watching it before. So this is only because of your recommendation. How is that for putting the weight on your shoulders! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! And if you are the only one this post affects, it will still be worth it. ;-)Even though, you know, I spent SOO much time and effort writing this review. (The sarcasm in that last sentence is so heavy, The Incredible Hulk himself couldn't lift it an inch above the ground. Even if he trained for 20 years.)

    ReplyDelete